Skip to main content

TO SERVE A KING

From her earliest days, Genevieve Gravois has known one fact above all: Francis I, king of France, is her enemy. Raised by her embittered aunt after her parents' deaths, Genevieve has been schooled in things no woman should know: how to decipher codes, how to use a dagger and a bow, and how to kill. For Henry VIII has a destiny in mind for the young girl--as his most powerful and dangerous spy.
When the time is ripe, Genevieve enters the magnificent world of the French...TO READ ONLINE CLICK THE LINK-http://www.general-ebooks.com/read/90908588
EPUB FILE HERE-http://www.general-ebooks.com/get/90908588

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today's quote

Never be afraid to try, remember... Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Anthology Complex by M.­B. Julien

An individual who is physically unsubscribed to the world attempts to understand what it means to be human. download here

Mindset - what it is!!

We are going to learn how a simple belief about yourself guides a large part of your life. Much of what we think as our personality grows out of this "mindset" much of what  be stopping us from fulfilling our potential grows out of it. Since the dawn of time, People have thought differently, acted differently and fared differently from each other, I have always wondered why this was so until I learnt about mindset. Then and only then that I know that this traits all comes down to two types of mindset(Yes just two) The Fixed and The  Growth Mindset COMING UP NEXT: FIXED AND GROWTH MINDSET stay tuned